M-EC Apprentice Transport Engineer
Weekly wage £264.00
Working week Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 3 years Possible start date 04 Sep 2017 Date posted 7 days ago Distance 136.6 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001275985 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Excellent time keeping.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Smart appearance in accordance with Company dress code policy.
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team in various disciplines and types of project.
- Self-motivated individual with desire to develop a career in the field of civil engineering and the built environment.
- 100% commitment to the Company Values and Service Commitments.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's, with English, Maths and Science at Grade B or higher (or an equivalent level 2 qualification).