Apprentice Executive Officer to the Cefas Management Board
Annual wage £21,702.00
Working week Monday to Friday Total hours per week: 37.00 Apprenticeship duration 2 years Possible start date 21 Aug 2017 Date posted 13 Jul 2017 Distance 137.6 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001275050 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
You will have the following skills:
- Proven experience of working in a busy office environment, 2 years +.
- Good organisation skills.
- Strong written skills.
- Flexibility and willingness to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work at pace and at times under pressure.
- Excellent IT skills and understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Accurate documentation presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills with a good telephone manner.
- Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Professional approach to work.
- Ability to follow guidance and instructions.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise work.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Spot warning signs of things going wrong and provide a decisive response to significant delivery challenges.
You will need to be:
- Well-presented, professional and polite.
- Friendly and helpful in manner.
- Flexible, punctual and reliable.
- Enthusiastic and motivated.
- Adaptable to change.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Very organised.
- Flexible and willing to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Able to work at pace and at times under pressure.
- A minimum of 4 GCSE's at grade C or above (or the equivalent) including English and Maths.
- We also require a minimum of two years office experience.
- As part of the pre-employment check process, proof of qualifications will be required.