Trainee Administrator Apprentice
Lakeside Surgery are looking to take on an Trainee Administration Apprentice to join their friendly and experienced Human Resources and Safeguarding team. The working environment is fast paced and full training and support will be provided within the job role. Lakeside surgery are looking for an apprentice who is IT literate, has good attention to detail and is keen to pursue a career in this type of role.
This is the ideal apprenticeship position for a candidate that has an interest in administration and is eager to develop new skills. Lakeside surgery are offering fantastic progression routes with the opportunity for the apprentice to progress to a level 3 programme and full time job if the apprenticeship period is successful.
The main purpose of the role will be to provide a complete administration service in respect of HR records both paper and electronic. The apprentice will support the generation of new administration systems and guided and directed by Senior Administrators, to ensure processes and procedures are efficient and consistent. They will interact with various training and HR systems to provide support with resetting of passwords and updating of data basis.
Duties and areas of responsibilities:
- Operate and manage a variety of electronic administration systems e.g scanning to electronic files
- Maintain and operate a variety of filing systems
- Ensure all recruitment information is collated within the campaign folders and available in accordance with agreed procedures and within the required timescales
- Preparation of information packs for various occasions eg recruitment
- Populate various HR database in respect of HR activities as requested and directed
- Support the Snr HR Administrator in the production of Employee files and administration of other standard HR systems
- Support the maintenance of staff distribution contact list
- Represent the organisation in a professional manner in all activities and in line with organisation values
- Attend external meetings and events as required
- To safeguard the health, well-being, and safety of the patients we work with, some of whom maybe classed as vulnerable people or adults at risk. In the event of a risk to a Patient becoming apparent or if concerns arise about a vulnerable person’s welfare, to immediately report these concerns in line with the appropriate policy and procedure
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, be sure to Apply now!
About the employer
Lakeside Healthcare is a new type of NHS general practice which builds upon and celebrates all that is great about traditional primary care services. We are local surgeries run by doctors, nurses and associated staff who know their patients and care deeply about the quality of health provided in their communities. We build upon this by investing in people, facilities and equipment to provide services that are more accessible, more convenient and more diverse within the local community. We work for our patients.
- Mon-Fri (9am-5pm) (30 mins lunch)
- Total hours per week: 37.50
- Good attention to detail
- IT Literate- proficient in Microsoft Packages
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player
- Adaptable and can work independently
- A-C/9-4 Grades in maths and English are strongly desired however not essential. If you do not have GCSE Grades A-C/9-4 Key Training will support you by providing functional skill support in Maths and English.
- Potential full time position available upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship programme.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Business Administration
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
This Apprenticeship programme will be delivered and completed in the workplace, meaning there is no required day release to college. Upon starting this Apprenticeship programme, the successful candidate will be allocated a training consultant who will visit them in the workplace.
The apprentice will have regular contact from their allocated training consultant and will be allocated time within their working hours to complete the work that is set for them as part of the Apprenticeship programme.
Business and Administration