ATT Tax Apprentice
The current National Minimum Wage rates are £4.05 an hour for 16 - 17 year olds, £5.60 an hour for 18 - 20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship(usually one day per week).
- Public transport is poor so ideally candidates will have a full driving license and access to their own vehicle.
- No technical skills are required as full training will be given, but competency in Microsoft Office will be an advantage.
- A diligent individual who has the ambition and drive to complete the ATT qualification.
- Good attention to detail with excellent numeracy skills.
- A mature individual who is a confident communicator.
- At least 2 good A levels (or equivalent)
- GCSEs in Maths and English - grade A to C (or equivalent)