Apprentice Service Technician
5 days left
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
- All we ask is that you are committed to the Apprenticeship Programme for 3 years and have the passion and ambition to grow into a highly skilled Car Service Technician.
- Work experience within the industry would be advantageous.
- Team orientated
- Good communication skills
- Positive outlook
- Willing to learn and follow instructions
- Evident interest and enthusiasm for automotive vehicles and the industry
GCSE Grades A-C (or equivalent) are preferred but other candidates may apply.Future prospects Possible career progression opportunities include Master Technician, Service or Aftersales Department Management or even dealership management. Things to consider • Must live within a realistic commutable distance of the vacancy (This will be dictated by the Employer)