ATA Level 5 Laboratory Scientist Apprenticeship (DMPK) - Vertex Pharmaceutical (Europe) Ltd
4 days left
Annual wage £16,400.00
Working week 40 hours per week. Monday to Friday with 1 hour unpaid lunch breaks. Total hours per week: 40.00 Apprenticeship duration 3 years Possible start date 04 Sep 2017 Date posted 12 Jul 2017 Distance 74.1 miles Apprenticeship level Degree Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001274318 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Work and interact effectively within a team.
- Work independently and take responsiblity for initiating and completing tasks.
- Understand impact of work on others, especially where related to diversity and equality.
- Time management and ability to completed work to schedule.
- Ability to handle change and respond to change management processes.
- Communciate effectively using a full range of skills, speaking; listening; writing; body language; presentation.
- Understanding and commitment to Science and Engineering.
- Show apptitude to working in a team.
- A minimum of 80 UCAS points (New Tariff System) from at least 2 A-level subjects- preferably Biology, plus another science and/or Maths at grade C or above - or equivalent, e.g. BTEC National Diploma, IB or VCE.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's at C or above including Maths and English (or equivalent).