ATA Level 5 Laboratory Scientist Apprenticeship (Synthetic Organic Chemistry) -Vertex Pharmaceutical
Annual wage £16,400.00
Working week 40 hours per week. Monday to Friday with 1 hour unpaid lunch breaks. Total hours per week: 40.00 Apprenticeship duration 3 years Possible start date 04 Sep 2017 Date posted 12 Jul 2017 Distance 74.1 miles Apprenticeship level Degree Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001274363 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Work and interact effectively within a team.
- Work independently and take responsibility for initiating and completing tasks.
- Understand impact of work on others, especially where related to diversity and equality.
- Time management and ability to complete work to schedule.
- Application of knowledge of scientific principles to solve complex problems.
- Communicate effectively using a full range of skills, speaking, listening, writing, body language and presentation.
- Understanding and commitment to Chemistry.
- Show aptitude to working in team.
- A minimum of 80 UCAS points (New Tariff System) from at least 2 A-level subjects, one in Chemistry plus another science and/or Maths - or equivalent, e.g. BTEC National Diploma, IB or VCE
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent at C or above including Maths and English