Apprentice Software Developer - Full Stack
Weekly wage £300.00
Working week Monday-Friday Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 15 months Possible start date 10 Oct 2017 Date posted 18 Jul 2017 Distance 47.4 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001278350 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills Ideally, we are looking for an IT-enthusiast with knowledge or experience of the following: Languages and platforms:
- Exposure to dev ops tools including Docker
- Mac and Linux
- A disciplined approach when you start coding ensuring good documentation is applied and tests are created (we will teach you how to create these tests).
- Attention to detail, informing the team if something doesn't look right, there is no such thing as a stupid question!
- We're looking for someone who has excellent communication skills; written and oral.
- You don't need loads of professional experience in IT, however, you'll need at least five GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grade C or above including; Maths, IT or Science, and English.
- Further, having A-levels or equivalent (BTEC, Level 3 Apprenticeship, etc.) is preferable.