Project Manager Apprentice - 12013
Annual wage £14,000.00
Working week Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 16:30 Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 18 months Possible start date 10 Sep 2017 Date posted 18 Jul 2017 Distance 209.5 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001278702 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
Requirements of the Project Manager Apprentice:
- Experience of managing stakeholders.
- Evidence of experience of ability to learn new skills
- Developed skills in MS Office tools especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience of working in a team oriented environment.
- Be confident in presenting to peers
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident at communicating at all levels
An enthusiastic and professional attitude and commitment to learning new skills.Qualifications required
Someone with ideally 5 GCSE grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English.Future prospects 92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks. Things to consider Benefit: • Great opportunity for a long term progressive career. • You will be supported and funded to do training. • Once you have successfully completed there will be a full time position available.