Apprentice Administration Assistant
7 days left
- Audio and copy typing of letters, memoranda, statements, reports and any other documents.
- Receiving visitors to the office and dealing with enquiries where possible.
- Answering telephone calls to the office, directing calls to the appropriate member of staff or taking messages, and dealing with queries where possible, supplying information where necessary.
- Preparing training material also preparing all the panel papers for panel.
- Preparing and despatching outgoing mail.
- Maintaining and ordering stocks of office stationary, and despatching as appropriate.
- General filing, photocopying, and faxing of documents.
- Interviewing prospective members of staff.
- Preparing and processing petty cash, pocket monies etc. for residents and units.
- And any analogous duties.
- Undertake minutes of meetings and the panel miniutes.
Requirements and prospects
Excellent communication skills
Excellent Customer Service skills
Excellent telephone manner
GCSE C or above in English and Maths
Potential permanent position within the organisation
Things to consider
Candidate must be located close to the work place.