Customer Service Apprenticeship
- Monday - Friday. Shift basis. hours 10 am - 6 pm or occasionally 8 am - 4 pm Total hours per week: 37.50
- 13 months
- Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The Customer Service Apprentice will provide support to Reacts customers, both private individuals and corporate clients, as well as administrative support to the operations manager, office administrator, and the wider React team.
This will include greeting visitors and customers, answering and responding to calls and e-mails.
Qualified candidates will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, computer literacy, an ability to multitask, and a positive, 'can-do' attitude and a friendly demeanour.
- Greet and direct visitors and customers in person and by phone/e-mail
Handle customer enquiries including:
- Providing status updates
- Taking payments
- Arranging collections/deliveries
- Noting complaints
- Perform simple bookkeeping tasks, including invoicing
- Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to e-mails, and preparing documents
- Provide administrative support for operations team
Requirements and prospects
- Good knowledge of IT and the different Microsoft Excel packages
- Good mathematical skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Patient, with an understanding of customers/clients needs
- Enthusiastic individual
- Good timekeeping skills
- Desire to do well - career wise
- Interpersonal skills
- GCSE (or equivalent) grades A*-C/9-4 in English and maths are essential for this role.
- Full time position within the company available to the right candidate.
Training to be provided
- Customer service practitioner standard (Level 2)
- In-house training from the employer
- Customer service practitioner