German Language Customer Service Administrator
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Develop positive relationships with customers to provide excellent customer service.
- Use bespoke Lifeplus IT systems to resolve and process customer orders and queries.
- Take prompt and appropriate action for the customers.
- Assist new customers with their enquiries and setting up accounts.
- Process and complete administration of payments.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Lifeplus to help us be the best we can be.
- Develop product and process knowledge to continue providing excellent customer service.
- Be a proud ambassador of Lifeplus to customers and colleagues.
- Passionate about delivering customer service.
- Fluent in speaking and writing German.
- Willing to learn how to use a variety of bespoke IT systems.
- Positive and engaging communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team, ask for help and trust colleagues.
- Problem-solving skills to take the initiative and develop your knowledge
What we offer you:
- Rewarding salary packages Contributory pension scheme of up to 5%
- Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
- Gym membership discounts
- Contributory hospital and health cash plan
- Discounts at leading brands and retailers
- Life assurance
- Relocation support package for anyone located 50 miles or more from Lifeplus House.
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Social events organised by our social committee
- Eye care vouchers
- Free Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products at work
Hours and Days:
A two-week cycle, 70.5 hours, working 2 days on and 2 days off, 07:00–20:00
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview.
We are Lifeplus Europe Limited (“Lifeplus”), Lifeplus House, Little End Road, St Neots, PE19 8JH, England, T: +44 1480 224623, E: email@example.com. On submission of your application your CV and contact details will be collected, and retained by Lifeplus. We will process your personal information for recruitment purposes only. Your personal information will be stored in our applicant tracking system (located in the UK), and will only be shared with other members of the Lifeplus group of companies (including those located outside of the EEA) where necessary.
Your personal information is retained for a 6 month period; when this period is over we will either delete your data or inform you that we would like to keep it on our database for future roles or suitable opportunities. Our lawful basis for retaining this information is legitimate interest. For more details on how Lifeplus treats your personal information please see the Privacy Notice https://www.careersatlp.com/privacy-cookies/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.