Customer Service Apprenticeship Level 2
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a company that has been providing quality canopies for nearly a quarter of a century and are seeking a Customer Service Apprentice to join their team.
Main duties will include:
- Answering the telephone to and using sage accounts software.
- Processing quotations & Sales orders for customers.
- Despatching Orders.
- Raising Purchase Orders.
- Checking delivery notes and adding delivery dates to the system.
- Inputting data & contacting customers via email.
- Checking that recorded deliveries have been received.
- Uploading details onto the database.
- Arranging accommodation when necessary.
- Creating PDF’s of sales invoices.
- Scanning documents and saving them to the system.
- Emailing invoices to customers.
- Keeping the office area clean & tidy.
Monday - Friday 8am – 5pm with 1 hour for lunch
Salary - £3.90 per hour / £156.00 per week
This role is relevant for the first two years after which depending on the candidates drive, determination, capability and motivation the intention is to move this role to a managerial position and the rate of pay will be reflected accordingly.
Must be keen & willing to learn, reliable, punctual and have a smart appearance with a polite and pleasant telephone manner.
What does the Apprenticeship Cover?
Our Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Level 2 lasts for 13 months and is made up of 13
modules that will cover the totality of the standards. These will be delivered through online
and physical visits throughout the first 12 months of the qualification. During the first 12
months of the course, learners will develop a portfolio of their best work.
Learners will complete training and activities to cover 13 modules. These are
completed through workbooks, practical sessions and observations and have been designed
to meet the Customer Service Practitioner standard as well as the Level 2 Diploma for
Customer Service Practitioners (RQF).
What Qualifications will you Get?
• Customer Service Practitioner
Level 2 Standard
• Level 2 Customer Service Practitioners
• Level 1 Functional Skills Maths*
• Level 1 Functional Skills English*
Any person that comes onto our apprenticeship programmes will in addition to the apprenticeship qualification have access to over 500 e-learning courses which you will gain certification for any undertaken. These are optional and not a requirement of the apprenticeship programme and totally free of charge.