Legal Admin Apprentice
This is a Government funded Apprenticeship; the successful candidate will be working towards a Business Admin Level 2 Qualification.
Dynamic private practice firm which thrives on intellectual rigor and motto of:- "Delivering Qualityand Excellence at All Times".
We provide services in Immigration, Family, Wills & Probate, Employment, Civil litigation, Landlord& Tenant, and Housing Disrepair in a friendly but efficient atmosphere.
- Assist with a variety of legal matters
- Deal with client calls and emails
- Scanning of confidential documents
- Daily office post
- Dealing with client letters both posting and receiving
- Attend client interviews and meetings
- Assist in the completion of legal forms and submitting them to the court
- Good grammar
- Good typing skills
- Good time keeping and planning skills
- Interest in law/ the legal sector
- Monday to Thursday
- 9:30am- 5pm
- £5.00 per hour
Apply for Legal Admin Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly