Project Manager Apprentice
Annual wage £28,000.00
Working week Mon - Fri 8:30 - 5:00 Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 24 months Possible start date 11 Dec 2017 Date posted 21 Jul 2017 Distance 46.6 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001282045 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- An advanced user in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal comms
- Office productivity tools
- Proven experience of working with a wide range of clientele - confident in being able to communicate effectively, with tact and discretion at all times.
- Excellent attention to detail and a proactive approach.
- A self-starter who is able to work on one's own initiative with a high degree of autonomy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Always willing to take on various and changing tasks as and when necessary.
- Needs to be comfortable communicating with large numbers of internal team members
Grades A - C in GCSE English and Maths or equivalent.Future prospects Upon completing the apprenticeship, the company will be looking to keep the apprentice full time. Pearson are also keen on promoting internally.