Web Development Degree Apprentice - 12191
Annual wage £16,000.00 - £18,000.00
Working week Monday-Friday, 9am - 5.30pm, some flexibility may be required Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 48 months Possible start date 02 Oct 2017 Date posted 21 Jul 2017 Distance 134.5 miles Apprenticeship level Degree Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001282129 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic experience of some programming or website tools e.g. Magento, HTML, PHP, CSS.
- Computer literacy, especially office applications.
- Desire to develop long term career prospects.
- Team player.
- Ability to use initiative and prioritise.
- Good organisational skills.
- Someone who has strong problem solving capabilities.
- Someone who has a passion for new technology; Ideally some exposure to a modern programming language.
Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.Qualifications required
Someone who ideally has A-Levels or equivalent in STEM subjects (Maths, Computing, IT etc.).Future prospects Gain a full time job and a greater salary. Things to consider Benefits Pension Contribution 5% The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).