Income Admin Apprentice
An Apprenticeship with Midland Heart; an opportunity to learn, earn and forge a career within an organisation which recognises and nurtures potential, supporting you every step of the way to achieve the career that you dream of.
We have a fantastic 12-month opportunity for an Income Admin Apprentice to join our Income team based at our head office, Birmingham central.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is eager to develop their career and relish the chance to earn while they learn in a supportive environment.
We are looking for you if you:
- Have the ability to organise, manage and prioritise complex workload
- Enjoy challenges and use your initiative to solve problems
- Are passionate about pursuing a career in housing
What are the benefits?
- Good starting point to get your foot in the door if you want to start a new career
- Gain a Level 2 Business Administration qualification
- Learning at a pace that suits you
- Structured study time during contracted work hours
- Improved employability through training in the skills employers want
If you want to stretch your mind to new experiences and challenges and believe you have the vision, passion and commitment, then start your journey with us today. Simply follow the link below to apply and upload your CV and a covering letter outlining what you can bring to this role.
If you have a disability and require a hard copy pack or a different format, for example large print, please contact the HR department on ext. 5940
If you have any questions about the role, or would like some further information, please contact Saima Yaqub, Apprenticeship and Volunteering Manager on ext. 6002
We reserve the right to close this advert before the advertised date if deemed necessary.