Red Carnation Hotel Degree Apprenticeship
Do you aspire to create extraordinary experiences in the luxury hotels market? Do you have enthusiasm for taking care of people and offering the highest quality of service? Discover the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship with a multi award-winning, luxury hotel group.
Red Carnation Hotel Collection are a collection of family-run, award-winning boutique hotels across the globe. They are looking to recruit six new Degree Apprentices to join their Management Programme and work at one of their luxury London hotels. This is an exciting opportunity to start your career in hospitality, study a degree, be paid a salary and become part of the Red Carnation family.
Red Carnation Hotels are committed to providing their guests with outstanding service and memorable experiences. This is a great chance to gain new experiences and undertake new training; in return, you’ll receive a competitive salary of £18,000 per annum (increased to £20,000 after 18 months), along with other benefits, including the opportunity to be part of a culture that values mutual support and respect for everyone.
Begin a rewarding career in the hospitality industry:
- Study a BA (Hons) Business Management Degree
- Join the luxury hotels market and learn from an award-winning company
- Have your tuition fees paid for by Red Carnation Hotels
- Earn a salary of £18,000 per annum (increasing to £20,000 after 18 months)
Apply now before midday on Monday 24th June 2019.
- Aged 18 or over by September 2019
- Eligible to study in the UK and have English Language and Maths GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Proactive with problem solving skills
- Dedicated to the management programme and completing the Degree Apprenticeship