Customer Service Apprenticeship
- Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm Total hours per week: 37.50
- 13 months
- Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
We are a national provider of interpreting and translation services for the public sector including Courts, Police forces, Councils and the NHS.
We are looking to appoint an apprentice to work from our office in Gateshead. Duties will include:
- Answering incoming telephone calls and speaking to customers
- Taking bookings over the telephone and via email.
- Assigning/booking appointments for interpreters/translators.
- Data entry and use of a database
- Filing, photocopying and other administrative duties.
The apprentice will be required to work independently and as part of a team. They will be trained in time management, managing customer accounts and meeting their expectations as well as prioritising their own workload.
Requirements and prospects
- Good telephone manner
- Basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel desired.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to answer incoming calls
- Work as part of team
- Work under pressure during period of high work activity
- Willing to learn
- Maths and English A - C is desired but not essential
- Full time position in the company for the right person
Training to be provided
- Full Customer Service Level 2 to be provided
- Customer service practitioner