Harridge Group was established in 1983 as Ealing Travel Services. They became Harridge Group in 2013 to mark 30 years at the forefront of a competitive industry and to signify our ambitions for the future.
Their people are the core of their service. Their team are ingenious, creative, knowledgeable, and they are very proud of them.
As an apprentice administrator, your duties will include:
- Main point of contact for IT, telephone and broadband
- Travel updates via MailChimp
- Creating and sending our internal and external newsletters, product updates etc.
- Screening phone calls and messages
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Dealing with non-confidential post and emails
- Ad hoc office support
About the employer
From single bookings to multi-sector itineraries, Harridge provides efficient, reliable, and cost-effective business travel management that is unrivalled in quality and backed by 30 years of industry-leading experience. Our fees are competitive, straight-forward, and transparent. We charge just one fee per booking, no matter how many changes are made to that booking. We work tirelessly to drive down your company’s procurement costs and deliver better value for money. Our company was established in 1983 as Ealing Travel Services. We became Harridge in 2013 to mark 30 years at the forefront of a competitive industry and to signify our ambitions for the future. Our people are the core of our service. Our team are ingenious, creative, knowledgeable, and we’re very proud of them.
South Ealing Road
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm (1 hour for lunch)
- Total hours per week: 35.00
- Strong written and spoken English
- Ability to communicate with people from a variety of ages
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Use initiative
- Keen to provide excellent customer service
- Good people skills
- Attention to detail
- If you do not have a GCSEs grades A-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English, we will support you to achieve functional skills in these subjects during your programme
- Develop business administration and customer service skills in the travel industry, to pursue the goal of being offered a long term position within this company
Things to consider
- It is important that you have easy access to the office via public transport
- The Harridge Group office can be easily accessed via the Piccadilly and District line
Training to be provided
- Business Administration Level 2
- Functional skills in Maths and English (If needed)
Business and Administration