Business Administration Apprentice
- Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm with a 30 min lunch. Total hours per week: 37.50
- 12 months
- Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate an ability to provide assistance to various departments.
They will be task-focused and able to process data in an accurate fashion in a quick-moving environment.
- Sending and receiving e-mails
- Sage training
- Processing and taking orders
- Checking creditors
- Asking for statements
- Reconciling the account
- Filling invoices both manually and electronically
- Processing expenses
- Reporting expenses for sign off
- Telephone work internal and external
- Checking payments
- Sending payment confirmations
- More duties to follow as you progress through the apprenticeship programme
Requirements and prospects
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Good English and maths skills
- Able to multitask
- Self motivated
- Quick learner
- Able to use own initiative
- GCSE (or equivalent) grades A*-C/9-4 in English and maths is essential.
- Progression onto business administration level 3 or full time position within the company for the right person.
Training to be provided
- Full level 2 training to be provided (Business and Administration)
- Business and Administration