Finance Department Administrator
Weekly wage £122.50
Working week Monday-Friday 9:00am 5:00pm Total hours per week: 35.00 Apprenticeship duration 12 months Possible start date 01 Sep 2017 Date posted 24 Jul 2017 Distance 42.9 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001283387 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Is able to build and maintain successful and positive relationships colleagues and pupils (if applicable) treating people equitably with respect and consideration.
- Can break down given planned tasks into small steps of learning and can give focused feedback on progress made and next steps.
- Can use ICT effectively to support learning and general administrative tasks.
- Can self-evaluate effectively to improve own practice.
- Demonstrate a willingness and ability to improve own practices and to act on feedback.
- Be positive and respond to situations in a calm, professional manner at all times.
- Be self motivated, creative, robust and resilient.
- Carry out responsibilities while being flexible and adaptable.
- At all times model good relationships, attitudes and behaviour.
- Work collaboratively within a team using own initiative.
- Understand and respect social, cultural, linguistic, religious and ethnic backgrounds.
It is expected that applicants will hold a Level 2 qualification in English & Maths (or are predicated to have achieved these by September 2017) (or equivilent).Future prospects If you successfully complete the Apprenticeship, there may be an opportunity to secure a full time position with the company. Things to consider Prior to your employment the Bolingbroke Academy will undertake a DBS check.