Graduate Management Apprenticeship (Level 5)
The current National Minimum Wage rates are £4.05 an hour for 16 - 17 year olds, £5.60 an hour for 18 - 20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship(usually one day per week).
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- Logical thinking with creative problem-solving ability
- Great attention to detail
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Understanding of budget control
- Technical skills relevant to the project
- Good IT skills
- The ability to work well with others and lead a team
- A good understanding of business
This is a graduate post, applicants require a recent degree, or a level 6 qualification in a relevant subject area would be desirable.Future prospects This is an initial 24 month contract. Things to consider Candidates are required to hold a recent degree ( last 3 years) Candidates interested in the post who do not hold a degree are encouraged to apply for any of our other vacancies on the apprenticeship website.