Apprentice Trading Underwriter
4 days left
- The successful candidate will be dealing with customers, understanding their demand and providing the right solution
- They will need to be able to demonstrate confidence, flexibility, motivation and be committed to developing themselves to build a long-term career in the insurance industry.
- Above all you must want a career in the insurance industry and be both willing and committed to learn.
To apply for this apprenticeship you must -
- NOT have a qualification higher than the qualification you will study for in a similar subject or field
- NOT already have studied a similar level apprenticeship
96 UCAS points achieved or predicted (equivalent to 3 “A” levels at “C” grade)
Minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent at grade A to C (or 8-6 in the new 2017 grading) with three of those being in Maths, Science (s) and English.
In Scotland - A minimum of 3 Highers.