Quantity Surveying Apprenticeship
Annual wage £16,000.00
Working week Monday-Friday, 7.00-16.00 Total hours per week: 39.00 Apprenticeship duration 3 years Possible start date 04 Sep 2017 Date posted 26 Jul 2017 Distance 102.7 miles Apprenticeship level Degree Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001278345 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to make things happen.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to understand and adhere to safety procedures.
- Flexible approach,
- Ability to adapt to different situations,
- Keen to learn and willingness to take on responsibility,
- Demonstrates a good level of maturity and prepared to work away from home.
- You must have the relevant entry requirements to get on to the degree course (112 UCAS points/ BBC A Level) or predicted. Maths and Science subjects are a preference.
- Good GCSE, or equivalent, qualifications (A*-C in Maths, English and Science).