School Sports Support Apprentice
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
- Physically fit
- Good communication skills
- Basic IT skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to work to and meet set timeframes for work
- Professional appearance and manner
- Reliable and trustworthy individual
- Willing and enthusiastic learner
- Prepared to learn new skills
- Able to contribute constructively to and work effectively as a team member
- Intermediate Apprenticeship (Level 2)
- Equivalent to 5 GCSEs at grades A* - C maths and English essential.