Data Analyst Apprentice
- Learning on the job you will directly own live-site experiments (AB/Multivariate) from test planning to analysis, recommendations and action
- Collaborating with your team you will learn to identify and specify any necessary reporting improvements for effective visitor behaviour analysis, make the best use of resources and technologies, and deliver significant financial business value
- Developing experience with web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics etc.) and online experimentation via proprietary or off-the-shelf products (e.g. SiteSpect, Test&Target, Optimizely, Maxymizer etc.)
- A valued team member in a continuously improving environment. You won't be thrown in at the deep end: there will be multiple bootcamps with General Assembly (based in Aldgate East), and hackathons at WhiteHat (based in Baker Street). You will be assigned a coach throughout the programme, and have access to a mentor if you would like one.
Requirements and prospects
- You learn new concepts quickly. You are keen to learn and share knowledge with others.
- You are outstanding at problem-solving. You find simple and practical solutions to complex
- You're a teammate with great interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and keen to achieve.
- B grade at maths GCSE (all accounting roles)
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (or 4-9), including maths and English
- Good knowledge of IT packages e.g Microsoft Office, Google Docs/Sheets etc.
- Level 3 qualification (BTEC, NVQ or equivalent)
After your Data Analysis Apprenticeship, you can progress into any Junior Data Analyst, Data Scientist and Data engineer role. You'll have the skills to run insight analytical projects from beginning to end and work within a Data Analytics team.