Apprentice Data Analyst
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data system
- Filter and "clean" data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and present findings
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Use visualisation tools to present data.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
Requirements and prospects
We are looking for someone with the passion to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions
You will have demonstrated some of the skills to achieve this during your studies and will be excited about growing that skillset further within a dynamic and well regarded team.
5 GCSEs A*-C including maths & Enlgish Language
A Level/BTEC Level 3 in maths, Computing or IT
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.