Software Developer Apprentice
- The role involves the design and implementation of software for current and new clients
- Duties will include coding software in languages such as C# (utilising .NET), PHP, Angular 6.0 and C as well as smaller projects with Unity, Blender, HTML and CSS
- The ApprenticeSoftware Developer will be expected to take on small bespoke projects as well as aid in larger project production, testing and refactoring other developers code.
The position will also provide exposure to systems and network engineering, to aid in the understanding of a full system and the impact written software may have.
Requirements and prospects
- Programming knowledge and experience
- Familiarisation with a programming language, such as C#
- Systems or network knowledge
- Strong work ethic
- Positive and friendly
- Willingness to learn and get involved
- Clean and tidy appearance
- Team player
- Strong computing/programming grades
- Strong grades for maths, science or engineering
- Studying a course comprising computing and software
- Candidates joining this apprenticeship programme would usually have a minimum of 3 A Levels at grade A* - D or a relevant Level 3 Qualification
On successful completion of the apprenticeship there is a possibility of a future role.
Things to consider
There will be regular pay reviews during the apprenticeship. The company will provide a reference should the candidate choose to move on after the apprenticeship to other companies. The candidate will be based at our Pool, location.