Enterprise Network Services - Technology Apprentice
Weekly wage £384.00
Working week Monday - Friday, Shifts TBC Total hours per week: 35.00 Apprenticeship duration 18 months Possible start date 19 Oct 2017 Date posted 28 Jul 2017 Distance 30.9 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001286705 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Team player who is able to gain the support and commitment of internal and external members, clients and service partners.
- An interest in technology infrastructure and providing support to internal clients.
- Knowledge of scripting desirable but not essential.
- Excellent time keeping.
- A self-starter and able to work with a minimum level of supervision (but with full support and initial training).
- Enthusiasm and willingness to strive to improve and innovate.
- You don't need loads of professional experience in IT.
- However, you'll need at least five GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grade C or above including Maths, English and IT / Science and ideally, 2 or more A Level qualifications in any subject, Grade A*-C.