Apprentice Technical Sales Adviser
- Serving on the trade counter
- Taking telephone orders
- Answering customer emails
- Dealing with customer enquiries/quotations
- Processing orders
- Working alongside the Director to approach new business
- Using techniques learnt through your apprenticeship speak with customers to gain repeat business
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player
GCSE A-C or 4 and above in English and maths (or equivalents).
Acareer within the business.
Things to consider
For more information on the National Minimum Wage for Apprentices please visit https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates