Mobile Freezer Rentals is a long-established family run business and the UK’s #1 supplier of refrigerated trailers. They understand their customer’s needs – time is of the essence when you experience a refrigeration breakdown which is why their Nationwide Depots are on standby to deliver replacement chillers and freezers wherever and whenever you need them. At Mobile Freezer Rentals their goal is to get to you anywhere in the UK within 4 hours.
Mobile Freezer Rentals provide cold storage solutions for a wide range of customers such as caterers, butchers, mobile bars, fridge engineers, retailers, hotels, pubs and restaurant chains, and research development centres.
They are looking for an outgoing and friendly individual who pays great attention to detail to join their experienced team. Mobile Freezer Rentals have promised that the successful candidate will be supported by the senior office members who each have a wealth of experience to back them up.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Update company database
- Answer incoming calls
- Pass messages to the required member of staff
- Help senior members of staff complete paperwork
- Order office supplies
- Occasionally help customers with enquiries
- Print company documents
- To provide and efficient and effective focused support to the hire team working on an individual basis or collaboratively as part of a team
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your administration skills and learn from a highly experienced team. You will also be working towards a widely recognised Level 2 in Business Administration with the potential opportunity to progress onto the Level 3 Programme after successful completion of the Level 2.
If you find this vacancy appealing and think that you tick all the boxes, please don’t hesitate to apply!
About the employer
Mobile Freezer Rentals is a long established family run business and the UK’s #1 supplier of refrigerated trailers. Mobile Freezer Rentals understand their customers needs – time is of the essence when you experience a refrigeration breakdown which is why their Nationwide Depots are on standby to deliver replacement chillers and freezers wherever and whenever you need them. At Mobile Freezer Rentals their goal is to get to you anywhere in the UK within 4 hours.
- Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm (30 minute lunch break) Total hours per week: 37.50
- Excellent communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- IT literate
- GCSE grade A*-C in Maths and English (desired but not essential)
Permanent role available at the end of the Apprenticeship providing the successful candidate continues to impress throughout the programme.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 programme in Business Administration with the opportunity to move onto the Level 3 programme
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (desired but not essential)
Business and Administration
Apply for Apprentice Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly