Software & Web Development Apprentice
- Communicate awareness, familiarity and passion for the Microsoft technology stack , and ideally have experience using them
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be an effective communicator
- Be able to analyse and troubleshoot problems; as well as putting forward solutions to resolve them
- Have a real passion for IT and delivering effective solutions
- Already be working within the IT industry, either within an IT support role or similar
- Demonstrate a solid education background that illustrates a good understanding and awareness of IT
You might also have (but don't need) experience in the following technologies:
- Knowledge of database configurations and writing SQL Queries.
Be able to demonstrate that you are a self-starter, who has gone the extra mile to develop and enhance your knowledge and experience.Qualifications required
You don't need loads of professional experience in IT. However, you'll need at least five GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grade C or above including Maths, English and IT / Science and ideally, a level 3 qualification such as an A-level, BTEC or Level 3 Apprenticeship or equivalent.Future prospects By working hard and demonstrating your ability, drive and commitment throughout your 18 month apprenticeship scheme, upon completion you will be offered a permanent contract ensuring you have further opportunities to continue growing within this exciting organisation.