Degree Apprenticeship BSc (Hons) Digital and Technology Solutions - Software Engineer
Annual wage £15,000.00
Working week Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm Total hours per week: 35.00 Apprenticeship duration 3 years Possible start date 01 Sep 2017 Date posted 28 Jul 2017 Distance 46.4 miles Apprenticeship level Degree Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001282120 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Effective analytical and creative thinking and problem solving
- Good logical reasoning
- Confidence with numbers and maths
- The software industry is a fast moving industry with new technologies emerging all the time; therefore you must be able to quickly learn and adopt new technologies
- A strong attention to detail.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- You also need to be able to work collaboratively and be a good team worker.
- You must have a Level 2 qualification in English and Maths.
- We also require you to have 122 UCAS points, normally in a minimum of two subjects at A level in a relevant subject (i.e. Maths, IT or another science) or equivalent qualifications at Level 3 - BTEC Extended Diploma or a Level 3 Apprenticeship in IT.