Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Monday - Friday 9.00 am - 5.00 pm (1 hour Lunch). Total hours per week: 35.00
- 12 months
- Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Cover reception, meeting and greeting clients, including making hot drinks etc
- Answer the telephone, directing calls and taking messages
- Maintain and update various office records and databases
- Sales invoicing and cash receipts
- Print out statements
- Sort incoming/ outgoing mail
- File, scan and photocopy documents
- Ordering stock
- Manage office notice boards
- Perform errands such as going to the post office, bank and to purchase office supplies
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literacy is essential.
- Highly organised
- Ability to prioritise work loads
- Work to dead lines
- 'Can do' attitude and flexible approach to working
- Friendly, polite and professional telephone manner
- Excellent communication - Verbal and written
- Grades A-C in Maths and English is desirable, however not essential for the role.
- Excellent opportunity to gain full time employment, once completion of the apprenticeship programme.
Training to be provided
- Full level 2 training to be provided.
- Functional skills, Maths and English, wherever needed.
- In house training from the employer.
- Business and Administration