Business Development Apprentice
Ecruit is changing the recruitment advertising industry and are looking for a Business Development Executive, who will be responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities for ecruits campaign management team.
You will have the opportunity to learn Digital Skills to fulfil the requirements of the role.
Typical tasks include:
- Approaching prospective clients and pitching ecruit’s solutions as well as handling inbound leads;
- Using phone, email and social media, you will be in charge of establishing the first contact with senior decision makers, often at director level,
- Leading customer demonstrations of our products and services
- Working in close collaboration with the campaigns managers to ensure our customers’ campaigns are running successfully
- Turning new business into repeat business
- Managing your own sales pipeline and independently seek out new business opportunities;
- Qualifying leads, booking in new customer demos.
In order to be successful in this role, you are comfortable interacting with senior stakeholders and able to articulate concepts, reframe old thought patterns and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English;
- Proactive, can-do attitude that does not change or falter as a result of negative responses;
- Results focused and goal setting (and achieving) mindset