Digital Marketing Apprentice
Skrap is a new on-demand waste collection app. Being a start-up they are looking to add vibrant individuals to their young business! They are currently on the hunt for an AWESOME digital marketing apprentice.
What You’ll Do
- Implement the email marketing/marketing automation strategy to increase engagement and create sales leads e.g. scheduling emails, segmenting lists, reporting and making recommendations for future activity
- Writing marketing and campaign copy to promote our products, services and positionings
- Manage social media activity across a range of platforms e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Contribute to the management of the website, writing and uploading content based on analytics, campaigns, contributing to the future development of the site.
- Support with the production of marketing and campaign collateral e.g. copywriting, proofreading to design and print materials.
- Comfortable with SEO, Google and Facebook marketing.
- Be comfortable with managing multiple brands and marketing strategies.
- Running social media campaigns across all platforms
- Strong analytical skills e.g. research and data segmentation
- Good copywriting skills
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to work accurately and with close attention to detail