Digital Client Services Apprentice
TechRelate are dedicated to providing quality IT Support to their clients and help fix technology issues for businesses across London. They are currently looking for someone to join their team as a Digital Client Services Administrator Apprentice.
You will have the opportunity to learn Digital Skills to fulfil the requirements of the role.
- Provide administrative support to the team and assist in delivering a high level of service to our clients
- Processing and co-ordination of new and existing client documentation
- Collating quarterly review reports for clients
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing and lead generation campaigns
- Assist in the ongoing auditing of business processes in accordance with ISO 27001 and 9001 accreditation
- Answering phone calls and responding to emails from clients, suppliers and service providers
- Assisting Head of Client Services and Managing Director with ad-hoc tasks
- Updating the client database
- Actively contribute to the enhancements of front office procedures and processes
- Produce high quality administrative work in a progressive, small, fast-paced team
- Help in the development of cross and up selling the portfolio across the client base
- Work with the Finance Manager to enable accurate monthly invoicing to clients
You will learn the required Digital Client Services skills including:
- Work with the CRM and other databases.
- IT tools, such as MS Excel, & presentation software to collect, analyse and communicate customer data to improve the effectiveness of the business.
- use communication tools including email, CRM systems & databases, to gather & share customer information to manage & develop customer relationships.
- Customer relationships require an understanding of business processes using digital skills.
Techrelate are looking for someone who has the following:
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Good typology, grammar and spelling
- Confident phone manner and excellent communication skills
- Efficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work well in a team