Lockheed Martin: Technical Apprentice (Electrical / Electronic Engineering)
1 day left
Desired skills, qualifications and experience
- Engineering experience through education, especially practical (workshop) experience.
- Computer Aided Design (CAD) experience through education.
- Production of engineering drawings, especially in line with British Standard (BS) 8888
- Electrical Engineering experience through education, especially with regard to British and International Standards.
We are looking for someone who is:
• A strong communicator, both written and verbal
• Motivated self starter
• An understanding of what Software engineering entails
Required skills, qualifications and experience
• A*-C A-Levels or equivalents in relevant subject area (e.g. Mathematics, Science, Technology) or
• Or Engineering Level 3 (or BTEC equivalent e.g. diploma or extended diploma).
• IT proficient (ideally Microsoft Office)