Annual wage £15,000.00
Working week Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 05:00 Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 42 months Possible start date 04 Sep 2017 Date posted 02 Aug 2017 Distance 105.6 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001291581 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- You will be computer literate with a good knowledge of all MS Office packages.
- As a Management Apprentice joining the team you will have excellent communication skills and a responsible, hardworking attitude.
- Higher (Level 4) is specifically designed to meet the needs of candidates who have gained Level 3 qualifications (Advanced Apprenticeship) or those with appropriate prior experience of work in the sector.
- As a consequence the qualification is not suitable for learners who do not already hold a level 3 qualifications.
- Learners will be expected to be operating with a competent level of English and Maths, ideally those who already hold an A-C GCSE, or equivalent, or Level 2 Functional Skill in those subjects.