We are a startup IT company based in Croydon, Surrey with a small talented team for small clients. We are experts in
web application development and design. As a software experts we are trying to deliver a quality software product
which require good QA team. Now we are looking for QA Software developer Apprentice to help us to deliver high quality
- Bug tracking software (Agile,Kanban,Scrum)
- UI Testing
- Performance Testing Tool
- Design & Build Test Cases
- Prepare Test Data
- Organize knowledge base articles
- Writing Software Documentation for Technical Users
- Work across multiple projects
Our skills requirements for our potential Apprentice are very little and modest. All we required is Curiosity and willingness to learn, rest we are willing to teach our Apprentice to use and understand World's best QA tools and more.
- Microsoft Operating Systems (Linux optional)
- Microsoft Office Applications (e.g., MS Word, MS Excel).
- Good understanding of mobile application
- Good understanding of web applications
- Good writing skills (for documenting the process)
- Strong teamwork skills
- English Level, Very Advanced (C2)
- Previous experience of growing turnover, through online marketplaces (eBay, Amazon, Facebook etc.).
- An entrepreneurial approach. Can you think outside the box?
We are specifically looking for someone who will want to stay and take a full time job with us, at the end of your
Apprenticeship Programme.There are lots of opportunities to develop your career within our expanding Marketplace
Network.You will also get to a chance to be a part of startup project.
* No university graduates