Apprentice Compliance Administrator
ED Staffing are a specialist Locum agency in emergency medicine that has rapidly expanded, winning multiple framework status. Based in the city of London ED Staffing are quickly becoming one of the largest emergency medicine specialist providers to the NHS, so are looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join. We offer very attractive remuneration and bonus structure, plus other great rewards and incentives including the potential for quick career development with ED Staffing and share options.
This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate to get into a compliance orientated role with the opportunity to progress within an organisation and gain a nationally recognised qualification along the way.
The job role is varied and main duties will include:
- Deal with all compliance queries
- Answer incoming telephone calls
- Respond to all correspondence via email, post, telephone
- Occupational Health clearance (when required)
- Send off a DBS for applicants providing they have the correct documentation according to the Disclosure and barring services regulations and acceptable documents.
- Update the in-house system with all the relevant details.
- Ensure all applicants have the relevant experience specifications and the relevant certification to support their application for example a Doctor will be required to have a GMC and a degree certificate as well as online training, ETC.
- Scan and file away all documentation securely
- Deal with the recruitment process from start to finish
- Make and send out ID badges to new applicants
- Audit applicant files to see if they are compliant, if they are not compliant, you need to be able to identify missing documents and notify the applicant of the progress and status of their recruitment process.
- Organising and attending Recruitment events, implementing all compliance procedures on location
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity and be sure to apply now!
About the employer
We are a fast growing niche locum agency being an approved framework provider under the CPP and H.T.E, working in the specialist emergency medicine area within the locum market. We offer a fast-paced service providing reliable solutions to our clients seven days a week. HOW DO WE REACH OUR AIMS? ED staffing is led by a high calibre professional management team, that bring with them a wealth of knowledge of the locum market, having a combined experience of 18 years in this everchanging field. We focus on forming sincere partnerships with our clients recognising that providing that personal touch enables us, as an agency, to render a relevant and optimum service tailored to specific individual requirements; in an adhoc capacity or a more longterm arrangement.
Great Tower Street
- Monday - Friday 9am-5pm (1 hour lunch)
- Total hours per week: 40.00
- Attention to detail
- Good telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Initiative to learn
- Good attitude
- It is desired that the successful candidate will hold A*-C/9-4 grades in English and maths (GCSE or equivalent).
- However if these grades are not held, Key Training will provide support and upskill through Functional Skills.
- After completion of the apprenticeship programme, there will potentially be a position available within the company if hard work is shown throughout.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional skills support in Maths and English if required
Business and Administration
This Apprenticeship programme will be delivered and completed in the workplace, meaning there is no required day release to college. Upon starting this Apprenticeship programme, the successful candidate will be allocated a training consultant who will visit them in the workplace.
The apprentice will have regular contact from their allocated training consultant and will be allocated time within their working hours to complete the work that is set for them as part of the Apprenticeship programme.