Apprentice Quantity Surveyor
Annual wage £18,000.00
Working week 9am-5:30pm Monday - Friday 37.5hrs per week (including day at University) Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 5 years Possible start date 04 Sep 2017 Date posted 04 Aug 2017 Distance 47.2 miles Apprenticeship level Degree Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001293402 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Initiative, able to complete work independently
- Team work ethic, able to work well in a team to deliver a shared goal
- Excellent communication skills
- We are looking for team players with good communication skills, an ambition to learn, an ability to get things done and the potential to be motivational leaders.
For September 2017 entry the number of UCAS tariff points that qualifications are worth is changing. Visit UCAS for guidance on the 2017 tariff.
- A Level BBB or;
- BTEC National Diploma DDM or;
- Access to HE qualifications with 24 Distinctions and 21 Merits or;
- Equivalent level 3 qualifications worth 128 UCAS points supported by substantial relevant work experience
- Applicants must hold 5 GCSEs A-C including Maths and English or equivalent (reformed GCSEs grade 4 or above).
- We welcome qualifications from around the world. English language qualifications for international students: IELTS score of 6.0 or Cambridge Proficiency or Advanced Grade C.
- A surveying/building related BTEC HNC/HND/Foundation degree or equivalent.