Network Engineer Level 4 Apprenticeship
Weekly wage £150.00
Working week Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm - 30 Min unpaid lunch break. Total hours per week: 37.00 Apprenticeship duration 14 months Possible start date 08 Sep 2017 Date posted 04 Aug 2017 Distance 117 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001292574 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- You will have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner.
- You will have a good telephone manner and a positive outlook.
- You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
- An interest in IT is mandatory!
- The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the IT industry.
- Have a friendly personality, able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service.
- The company are looking for someone with a positive, can-do attitude from someone who isn't afraid to ask questions.
- To be considered for this role, you must have at least a C grade in both GCSE Maths & English or equivalent, and in three or four other subjects at least.
- You should have a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in ICT or at least hands-on experience with the workings of computers and IT.