Apprentice IT Technician
Annual wage £11,000.00 - £14,000.00
Working week 37.5 Shifts TBC Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 12 months Possible start date 28 Sep 2017 Date posted 07 Aug 2017 Distance 225.8 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001292842 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Basic level of IT hardware maintenance and repair skills.
- A basic technical understanding of Apple & Android mobile technology.
- A basic understanding of Windows operating systems (Windows 7, Windows 10).
- Experience in a work environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Assertiveness and confidence.
- Enthusiastic and quick learner.
- Broad minded and open to being exposed to new technologies.
- A keen interest in IT and how systems work.
- Presentable and professional at all times.
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)Future prospects This apprenticeship could lead to internal progression, moving into an IT technician role with an initial salary band of £17k-22k and possibly even further.