Procurement Degree Apprenticeship -Global Supply Chain Operations
Annual wage £14,500.00
Working week Monday to Friday 08:30- 16:30 Total hours per week: 37.00 Apprenticeship duration 4 years Possible start date 28 Aug 2017 Date posted 07 Aug 2017 Distance 37.6 miles Apprenticeship level Degree Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001293202 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Strong inter-personal skills indicating an aptitude for independence combined with the ability for working in a team environment.
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal; presentation skills.
- Motivated, passionate and agile.
- Willingness to learn - including an interest in further education (CIPS).
- Self-motivated, with the ability to quickly learn new skills, processes and technologies.
- Highly organised - able to multi task, plan and prioritise appropriately.
- A high level of energy, concentration and commitment.
- Analytical problem-solving ability.
- Highly motivated.
- Committed to learning and personal development.
- A successful applicant would need 112 points from 3 A levels, Access to HE Diploma or equivalent or appropriate work experience. Applicants may be subject to interview and/or submit a portfolio in support of their application.
- GCSE English and Mathematics at grade C or above or equivalent qualifications.
- A GCSE or A Levels in Business Studies or Law would be an advantage. (Or Equivalents.)