Apprentice General Administration Assistant
3 days left
Weekly wage £135.00
Working week Hours - 30 hours over four days per week - Monday - Friday. Business hours are between 8am and 6 pm Total hours per week: 30.00 Apprenticeship duration 24 months Possible start date 03 Sep 2017 Date posted 07 Aug 2017 Distance 136.6 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001293299 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines.
- Desire to progress within their role & St Philips Chambers.
- High proficiency and or aptitude in Microsoft Windows operating system; MS Word; MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Outlook.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to forward think and plan ahead.
- Working towards a relevant professional qualification .
- Excellent communication skills (including face to face, telephone and written communication).
- Enthusiastic and confident.
- Thorough and self-motivated.
- Professional and flexible.
- Outgoing and confident personality.
- Good interpersonal skills to liaise with internal and external clients.
- Excellent presentation
5 GCSEs graded A-C including English Language and Maths or equivalent*
Applicants should have achieved (or expect to achieve) 2 or more A-levels or a BTEC L3 Extended Diploma in an appropriate subject.Future prospects We are a local employer and have a really good ethos of professionally growing staff. This could be an excellent opportunity for someone local. Things to consider The current National Minimum Wage (NMW) for apprentices is £3.50 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged over 19 in the first year of their Apprenticeship. The new NMW applies to time working plus time spent training as this is also part of the Apprenticeship. Anyone not covered by this age category above will be entitled to the NMW appropriate for their age