Weekly wage £220.00
Working week Monday - Friday, 8am to 4pm Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 18 months Possible start date 04 Sep 2018 Date posted 07 Aug 2017 Distance 46.9 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001293013 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Computer skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Word processing
- Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to develop good working relationships.
- Ability to work under pressure and to use own initiative where appropriate.
- Good written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of double entry accounting principles, and ability to apply these to practical situations.
- General understanding of office systems.
- General understanding of the principles of data protection and confidentiality
- Ability to prioritise work.
- Ability to work without the need for direct supervision
- Excellent communication skills including excellent telephone manner.
GCSE standard in English and Maths (grade C or above) or equivalent. AAT Level 3 or equivalent (eg A-levels in accounts plus maths or economics - grade A-D or relevant degree) enabling candidate to start on AAT Level 4.Future prospects • To undertake professional and personal development as agreed with line manager and participate in regular supervision and appraisal. • To attend appropriate training courses. • To attend staff, and team meetings. • Adopt and implement agreed service developments in line with the Directorate and Trust objectives • Responsible for own personal development