Recruitment and Admin Apprentice
- Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm Total hours per week: 37.50
- £157.00 - £180.00
- 12 months
- Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
This role is to start asap, so don't delay in applying!
This is the first step on the Recruitment ladder, working for a recruitment business that finds people work in the IT and sales sectors.
The role is designed to give new recruits a thorough grounding of recruitment, with the opportunity to progress to a recruitment consultant role.
The role will start off with learning about recruitment from the bottom up. You will be answering the phone, speaking to candidates and helping the team with general admin. This will be as well as researching information for the consultants, which will gain you great exposure to the industry.
Duties will be:
- Calling candidates
- Answering any queries from job seekers
- Being the first point of contact for people calling the office
- Fielding calls
- Researching information for the directors
- Data entry
- Replying to emails
- Cleaning and updating the database of candidates
- Sending out confirmations
- Assisting with recruitment
- Advertising jobs
- Checking applications.
- Always put in maximum effort to achieve expected standards
- To identify suitable candidates across many electronic sites for roles that need filling
- The role reports directly to the Managing Director for whom most of the work will be supporting
- The successful candidate will need to be computer literate, particularly with Outlook and Excel and have a genuine interest in initially performing a role based around searching electronic sites
- During the first year, this person will receive a lot of training and exposure to the full 360º recruitment cycle which should provide a solid foundation for becoming a recruitment consultant in the future
- To gain a full understanding of the recruitment process this person will also carry out many other varied duties but will be a valued member of the team from day one
Required personal traits:
- The perception of any member of the team is crucial to how effective the sales office runs. Below are some of the traits that are required
- Respectful, diplomatic, versatile and enthusiastic
- Tidiness - desk and personally. Should be seen as setting high standards
- Willing to take on board constructive criticism and use it for self-improvement
- Must be honest with Integrity and can be relied upon
- A common sense approach with a sense of humor
After the initial 12 months, we would want the successful candidate to not only achieve their qualification but also want to stay with the business and build a career in recruitment with the business!
Requirements and prospects
- Great people skills
- Good IT skills
- Good time management skills
- Organization skills
- Good level of English
- Good telephone manner
- Money motivated
- Interested in the job market
- Wants to do well
- Grades A - C / 9/4 in maths and English is desirable
- A full-time great career in recruitment.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Business Admin
- Functional Skills
- Level 3 Business Admin after 12 months
- Excellent industry-leading training in the recruitment sector
- Business and Administration