Apprentice Software Engineer
Annual wage £12,000.00
Working week 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday (including day at University) Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 5 years Possible start date 25 Sep 2017 Date posted 08 Aug 2017 Distance 45.6 miles Apprenticeship level Degree Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001293535 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently
- Ability to learn
- Ability to complete work
- Concentration and attention to detail
- Reliable, responsible and conscientious
- Perseverance in problem solving
- A Level BCC or;
- BTEC National Diploma DMM or;
- Access to HE qualifications with 9 Distinctions and 36 Merits or;
- Equivalent level 3 qualifications worth 112 UCAS points.
- Applicants must hold 5 GCSEs A-C including Maths and English or equivalent (reformed GCSEs grade 4 or above).